From "Rajesh Kanade" <rkan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Doing scenario based testing
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:06:32 GMT

Great to see you guys responding.

Let's get started by putting together our requirements and take it from
there.

Thanx

Rajesh

----Original Message Follows----
From: Shane Celis <Shane@terraspring.com>
To: Bill Laird <wlaird@wildfire.com>
CC: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org, rkanade@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Doing scenario based testing
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:16:11 -0800

I would definitely be interested in putting together our experiences
from functional testing and developing a project of our own to address
these issues.  An extension to JUnit would be my approach.  As for the
name of the project, I find the name "JFunc" appealing.  Anyone else?

-shane

p.s.  Should I get on the cactus mailing list?