From "Bober, Kyle" <kyle.bo...@gtech.com>
Subject JBuilder5 Error Instantiating Class
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:14:31 GMT
Hi,
	I have used cactus briefly before and it was with websphere. I am
now using Cactus with JBuilder5. I followed the instructions on the IDE how
to page for JBuilder5 but constantly get the same error every time I try to
run the TestAll test.  Error Instantiating Class... I followed the site
instructions to the 'T' I can access the redirectors. I placed the
cactus.properties file under my classes directory and it is on the
classpath. Please if anyone has any helpful/useful information on this I
have been banging my head all day... I figure as is always the case I am
messing something up on the classpath but I can't figure it out... Again I
followed the instructions for the JBuilder IDE how to on the cactus site.

Thanks in advance Kyle