From "Weiguo Wang" <weiguo.w...@backbaytechnologies.com>
Subject how to set up cactus with iplanet app server 6.0
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:04:06 GMT
Hi,

There are people in this list who got cactus working with iAS 6. Is it possible that one of
you can write a howto document for this? I've just started using cactus with iAS and it seems
a daunting task to me since iAS is very complex.

Some specific questions:

Do I need to deploy these director components (ServletRedirector and JspRedirector) to iAS?
I believe I do, but should I deploy them separately - in an ear or war file independent of
the applications I'm testing? What should this ear or war contain? What's the relationship
between these cactus proxy components and my application components?

Thanks a million!

Weiguo