From Martin Farrell <Martin.Farr...@emap.com>
Subject RE: help me plz!
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:01:32 GMT
hi

i bought this book a few weeks back and it has been a godsend so far.
covering the core open source xp tools

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/047120708X/o/qid=1012817142/sr=8-1/
ref=sr_aps_b_1_1/026-4940114-8842839

martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason CHENG [mailto:jctycheng@hotmail.com]
Sent: 04 February 2002 08:53
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: help me plz!

hi,

I am new to Cactus and I was wondering if anyone could direct me to some
good refereces or web sites to learn this product in a shortest time
possible.

thank you!

Jason  :-)

**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.