From Sachin Sawant <ssaw...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject java.io.stream
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:48:56 GMT
Hi,

We have a set up as Apache 1.3,TomCat Jakarta 3.1 and Cactus 1.2.

I'm facing the following error while running a sample test Servlet ....

java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a
serialized object at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:849)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:168) at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java:148)
at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:422)
at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)

Please if anyone of you have come across something of this kind and
resolved it ,could provide me some hints ...

Regards
Sachin

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.