From Matt Sullivan <matt.sulli...@bea.com>
Subject Re: setURL question
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:53:23 GMT
I re-read the docs and a good reference book I picked up 3 days ago.  In the
last I seem to have used the proper approach.  Ref. page 448 of Java Tools for
XP with the middle three parameters using the format "/"+name

I would really like to get this resolved tonight because tomorrow we make a
go/no-go on the use of Cactus for our unit tests.

Thanks in advance,
Matt