From Florent Nisseron <florent.nisse...@softeam.fr>
Subject log4j and cactus
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 13:17:37 GMT
Hi,

I try to use the log4j-core.jar provided with cactus 1.3 and I have got
some trouble.
when i run the test class i have got following messages :
log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender" object is not
assignable to a "org.apache.log4j.Appender" variable.
log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "cactus".
(org.apache.cactus.util.JUnitVersionHelper).

Does anybody has an idea ?
I try to follow the How to from cactus to configure Log4j but I did not
sawn anything going wrong in my configuration

Thanks for advance

Florent