From Dos Santos <newbie...@yahoo.com>
Subject Functional testing with container interaction
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:42:08 GMT
I have read in several places including this mailing
list, that in order to do sequential testing of
servlets one would have to use a functional testing
framework such as httpunit. The problem that I have
with that is that I also want to test the integration
of my application with the container and not use an
emulator as such frameworks do.

The application that I would like to test is comprised
of servlets that call other servlets. It consists of a
series of registration forms and if the client
registers successfully she gets redirected to a
specific URL. The idea is to test this aforementioned
process and compare the final URL to see if this
process is working under certain given circumstances.

Could you please tell me where I can find more
information on the subject and if you know of any
framework that would supply me with tools to develop
such tests.

Thanks in advance for your help.