From "Andrew Arrow" <andrewar...@yahoo.com>
Subject sample cactus
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:11:43 GMT
I see the advantages of JUnit testing.  I read the JUnit example of writing a Foreign Currency
Money Exchange program and the principles make sense.  But in the Servlet JSP envionment I'm
not clear on how it helps.  Am I supposed to setup elaborate senerios where I add variables
to an HttpServletRequest variable and then check the returned HTML to make sure the generated
HTML is what I expected?

I downloaded the latest version of Cactus, but the example included seem to test cactus itself.
 I was expecting an example that showed how to create my own tests that prove my JSP Servlet
application's logic is working.  Do you have some sample Cactus tests you've written I could
see?

Thanks.

-Andrew

Andrew Arrow