From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Logo Propositions
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:50:56 GMT
Yep thanks a lot Alessandro for these very nice logos ! I have just put
them on the Cactus web site.

Nick, good idea. However, there is already a contest logo running ...
;-) It has been running for quite a while now. My idea was to gather
enough logos and then call for a vote to choose our official logo. All
the logos we have currently can be viewed on
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/logos.html

We just need to decide whether we have enough logos or not. I would say
we need a bit more. What do others think ?

Cheers,
-Vincent