From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cannot use "runservertest" in an Ant build.xml to start JRun 3.1
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 19:25:06 GMT
Li,

Have you had a look at the example build files in the sample/build
directory of the cactus distribution. They may help you.

Are you sure the testURL is valid (can you manually start JRun and use a
browser to connect to http://localhost/myapp ?

Can you send us your build.xml file and the ant console output ?

Thanks
-Vincent

P.S.: testTarget="tests" but the target you define below is "test"

But