From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: newbie, 1.4 fails on assertion, 1.3 says no jaxp, then no javax.servlet
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 20:24:33 GMT
Err ... Let me try to understand  ....

- What's 1.4 ? Apparently it's a version but of what ? Ant ?
- What assertion call ?
- What's anthole ? (ant_home/lib ?)
- What are you compiling ? Cactus ? Your application ?
- Is the Servlet API jar in your classpath ?
- j2sdk ? What are you trying to test ?

Your problem looks very much like an Ant issue but I need more details
to help you.

-Vincent