From Deryl Seale <de...@acm.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] StrutsTestCase v1.6 Released
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:31:45 GMT
After a long, long hiatus (thanks mostly to a bunch of scumbag movers
who took over a month to deliver my worldly possessions!), I have
released a new version of StrutsTestCase.

StrutsTestCase v1.6 fixes several bugs, improves support for Struts
1.0.1 and the Servlet 2.3 specification, and provides several new
and requested features.

The project home page can be found here:

 http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net

Notes for this release can be found here:

 https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=72737

Questions and comments are always welcome!

Deryl Seale - deryl@acm.org