From Sean Zhang <sean.zh...@verizon.com>
Subject RE: Best way to run Cactus in an IDE (WAS RE: Using Cactus to tes t EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:03:28 GMT
Vincent,

I will write a detailed instruction for JBuilder5 and Weblogic6.1.  Should I
submit it to this mailing list?  Does the mailing list take word attachment?

Thanks,

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@octo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 4:55 PM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Best way to run Cactus in an IDE (WAS RE: Using Cactus to
test EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1)

Sean,

I am really amazed that it worked ! :-) I can't believe the instructions
I gave were working fine as is ... Could you post the changes you had to
make so that we can prepare a page and put it on the Cactus web page ?

How long did you spend ? Was it hard to set up ? Do you think you can
post (at your own pace and whenever you have some time of course)
detailed instructions for JBuilder 5 ? What we could do is put the
general instructions I gave below + add some detailed ones for specific
IDEs ?

Thanks
-Vincent

cactus.properties
> to your client classpath (such as cactus library defined in JBuilder).
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Sean

Normally