From Sean Zhang <sean.zh...@verizon.com>
Subject RE: Best way to run Cactus in an IDE (WAS RE: Using Cactus to tes t EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1)
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:28:03 GMT
Hi, Vincent,

Hope you don't mind me emailing you directly.  Since it's getting much more
detailed, I think maybe I just email you instead of the mailing list.

Thanks for the instructions.  But I still have several questions
1.	Step A.1:  Is this the directory structure for my project at client
side or directory on Weblogic?  (I assume it is on Weblogic)
2.	Step A.2, A.3., A.4, A.5, I also assumed that these should be done
on Weblogic.  Correct?
3.	Step A.6, where and how do I define weblogic.Server?  Do you mean to
set this as the main class to run?
4.	Step A.6, if I start weblogic manually using startWebLogic.cmd on
the Weblogic server, what class do I start in IDE?  The ConvertTest class
with a main method?  (assume using the sample code provided with EJB Howto)

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks a lot,

Sean