From Sean Zhang <sean.zh...@verizon.com>
Subject RE: Using Cactus to test EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:19:27 GMT
Hi, Vincent,

I followed the EJB Howto and IDE Howto.  Now I have Jbuilder5 working with
Cactus and the sample EJB deployed to Weblogic.  I ran the test in Jbuilder
and have following error,

There was 1 error:
1) testConvert(ejbcactustest.ConverterTest)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/httpclient/NameValuePair
	at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java:1
19)
	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:422)
	at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)
	at ejbcactustest.ConverterTest.main(ConverterTest.java:33)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 1,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1
Can you help me to diagnose this?

Thanks a lot,