From Sean Zhang <sean.zh...@verizon.com>
Subject RE: Using Cactus to test EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:25:45 GMT
Thanks Vincent!

I have set up Jbuilder5 with Cactus and my plan is to run my test in
Jbuilder to test EJBs deployed on Weblogic.  Please help with following
questions:

1.	I edited cactus.properties like following
	Cactus.servletRedirectorURL =
http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector/  (assuming I deploy EJBs classes to
classes directory under default app)  Is this correct?
2.	Do I need to copy cactus.jar, junit.jar to lib directory under the
Web-inf under DefaultWebApp?  Another other jar files need to be moved
there?
3.	I also edited web.xml file in Web-inf directory on Weblogic to add
the redirector mapping.

Any other configuration I need to modify?

Thanks,

Sean