From Sean Zhang <sean.zh...@verizon.com>
Subject RE: Using Cactus to test EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:44:57 GMT
Hi, David,

Thanks for your message.  I'm actually at Dallas (former GTE).  Are you
working at Verizon as well?

Do you think Cactus is a good testing tool for EJBs?  Can Cactus be used to
test regular beans deployed to Weblogic as well?  Does it use the same way
to test regular beans as EJBs?  Sorry that I throw a lot of questions.  I'm
new to this.

By the way, have you set up Cactus with your IDE?  (specifically Jbuilder5
which we are using now)

Thanks and have a great afternoon,

Sean