From "John Mammen - (ITD)" <John.Mam...@nbad.com>
Subject RE: Using Cactus to test EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2002 04:12:14 GMT
I get this error, but this is due to the security. If you remove the
security it will work...ie accessing web page without logon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Zhang [mailto:sean.zhang@verizon.com]
Sent: 11 January 2002 21:59
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: RE: Using Cactus to test EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1

I added the httpclient.jar and now I get another error.

If I run my test class in debug mode, I got

Time: 0.359
There was 1 error:
1) testConvert(ejbcactustest.ConverterTest)
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a serialized
object
	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:374)
	at ejbcactustest.ConverterTest.main(ConverterTest.java:31)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 1,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1

If I just run it, I got

Time: 0.171
There was 1 error:
1) testConvert(ejbcactustest.ConverterTest)
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a serialized
object
	at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:849)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:168)
	at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java:1
48)
	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:422)
	at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)
	at ejbcactustest.ConverterTest.main(ConverterTest.java:31)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 1,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1

Anybody can help?

Thanks,