From "Krishna Kota" <KK...@smartops.com>
Subject RE: Help needed
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:36:32 GMT
Thanks a lot guys. I just found the solution for this. I am sorry for
bothering.

    I had to do servlet.init(config) before calling the actual method. I
guess I should have read the document properly.

   Thanks a lot anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: Krishna Kota
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 4:57 PM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: Help needed

Hi all,

     I am trying to test a HttpServlet using cactus. My servlet calls
getServletContext() method which is inherited from GenericServlet. I am
getting a NullPointerException for this call.

    The same call does not throw NullPointer, when using it normally. I
am kinda stuck now.

     Could you please please help me with this. I really appreciate you
help.