From Kaarle Kaila <kaarle.ka...@iki.fi>
Subject RE: Cactus and WeblogicCommerceServe
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:01:26 GMT
At 20:49 11.1.2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Kaarle,
Hi!

I have too just played only a bit with webflow and pipelines
but some colleagues have started to use it and I expect
that later this year I too may need to refresh my knowledge in it.

I got this question from one of my colleagues as I will keep
a session on JUnit (+ JUnitEE and Cactus) next week for
these colleagues.

As I recall it webflow and pipelines is mostly writing properties files
so I could not right away think how that could be connected
to unit testing. I think they do call some javamethods but I don't
have time to relearn that before next week.

I would appreciate some advice here!

regards
Kaarle

>I have played a bit with weblflow, pipelines, etc from WLCS but that was
>more than a year ago ... so my memory may not be that fresh ...
>
>Now, do you mean unit testing pipelines that you wrote ? Or do you mean
>testing your application navigation ?
>
>-Vincent

Kaarle Kaila
http://www.iki.fi/kaila