From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Using Cactus to test EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:59:14 GMT
I know that this message is addressed to David but maybe I can still
help a bit ... :-)

Yes, for unit testing EJBs. No for stress/load testing.

> Can Cactus be used
> test regular beans deployed to Weblogic as well?

yes

> Does it use the same way
> to test regular beans as EJBs?

Yes

> Sorry that I throw a lot of questions.
> I'm
> new to this.
>
> By the way, have you set up Cactus with your IDE?  (specifically
Jbuilder5
> which we are using now)

I did set it up with JBuilder4 but haven't tried it with JBuilder5 nor 6
yet (although I don't see why it would be a problem). On this subject
you can check http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_ide.html

-Vincent