From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject Javadoc generation (WAS RE: Writing to HttpServletRequest)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:50:35 GMT
I have corrected the problem of javadoc generation :

"corrected problem with javadoc failing because of Aspect. Now using
ajdoc Ant task which understands Aspects. However, the result is not as
nice as javadoc (but it should be !) and I have submitted a bug report
to the AspectJ.org team."

So next time a valid nightly build happens, you'll get the javadoc ... I
have noticed that the Cactus build has been failing for 2 days now and
am trying to fix that ASAP.

Thanks
-Vincent