From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Using Cactus to test EJB deployed to Weblogic6.1
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:52:03 GMT
Sean,

You need to add commons-httpclient.jar to the client side classpath of
cactus (i.e. to your project classpath I guess).

-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.ja
va
> :1
> 19)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:
42
> 2)
> 	at
> org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
> 	at
> org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)
> 	at ejbcactustest.ConverterTest.main(ConverterTest.java:33)
>
> FAILURES!!!
> Tests run: 1,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1
> Can you help me to diagnose this?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Sean

Weblogic6.1
> 		>
> 		> Hi,
> 		>
> 		> I researching Cactus for testing EJBs deployed to
Weblogic