From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Class variable in test case class loses its value
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:33:04 GMT
It is a feature of JUnit. In order for each test to be ran independently
of another, JUnit uses a custom classloader. So, for each test case, the
test case class is reloaded.

You have 2 options :
- do not use static variables (recommended way)
- there is a JUnit flag to turn of the classloading stuff (see the JUnit
doc as I don't know the flag).

-Vincent