From KenRuss...@spektra.co.uk
Subject RE: 500 error after accessing WebRequest object
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:23:11 GMT
Thanks for the reply.
It looks like the problem is a specific header type, as you suggest. I
want to do some tests based on setting "content-type", but this throws an
error whenever I try to set it.
Other arbitrary header settings seem to run OK, including the test you
outline below  - no errors for this on my platform.
I can force content-type OK on the non-cactus tests I have been running,
so it looks like I have a problem if I want to cactus-ise my tests. Is
there a list of "vital" headers which you can't touch when using cactus?
Ken

"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@octo.com>
12/14/2001 08:52 PM
Please respond to "Cactus Users List"