From "Sivalingam Sivasuthan" <sivasut...@jkcs.slt.lk>
Subject RE: Problem I Calling the Servlet
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2001 05:35:33 GMT

   Hi ,
   Thanks for your reply.Now I have Understood that I have to call the
   redirector from the Cactus client side.
   I have downloaded night build(25122001)and did all necessary changes to
   the propertyfile(cactus.properties - made cactus.servletRedirectorURL to
   http://localhost:7001/test/ServletRedirector)
   and also configured all the properties of the build.properties file

   when I run the ant I am gettin the build failed like this
tests:
    [junit] Running org.apache.cactus.TestAll
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 12.937 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.cactus.TestAll
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 12.937 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testLongProcess took 12.937 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Error finding class
[org.apache.cactus.sample.unit.TestServletTestCase_TestResult] in
classpath. If you are getting this message Cactus may not be able to see
your test cases.
    [junit]  Possible causes include:
    [junit]     - Your webapp may not include your test classes,
    [junit]     - The cactus.jar resides in a global location and your test
classes reside in a specific webapp,
    [junit]     - Something else ... !
    [junit] javax.servlet.ServletException: Error finding class
[org.apache.cactus.sample.unit.TestServletTestCase_TestResult] in
classpath. If you are getting this message Cactus may not be able to see
your test cases.
    [junit]  Possible causes include:
    [junit]     - Your webapp may not include your test classes,
    [junit]     - The cactus.jar resides in a global location and your test
classes reside in a specific webapp,
    [junit]     - Something else ... !
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.getTestClassClass(AbstractTestCall
er.java:339)

is there anythink else to be done othere than changing the
cactus.properties file
to test my EJB.

-Siva

apper(AbstractTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.j
ava(1k))
>         at
>org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.handleRequest(AbstractTestController.j

> ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1135)
>         at
>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost$ajcPostAround10(ServletTestRedir

> ector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):131)
>         at
>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost$ajcPostAround10$ajcVoidWrapper(S

ervletTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k))
>         at
>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirector.java;org/a

> pache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1135)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet$ajcPostAround6(Serv
le
> tTestRedirec
> tor.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):105)
>         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet$ajcPostAround6$ajcV
oi
> dWrapper(Ser
> vletTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k))
>         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirect
or
> .java;org/ap
> ache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1135)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
>         at
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
ja
> va:265)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
ja
> va:200)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServl
et
> Context.java
> :2456)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.
ja
> va:2039)
>         at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)