From KenRuss...@spektra.co.uk
Subject RE: 500 error after accessing WebRequest object
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:46:46 GMT
Vincent,
I've tried running the 22 sample nightly build, but have not been
successful. I edited the build properties as per the setup instructions
but the run fails with the following error:

    [junit] Running org.apache.cactus.TestAll
    [junit] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.PlainJUnitResultFormatter.startTest(PlainJUnitResultFormatter.java:158)
    [junit]     at
junit.framework.TestResult.startTest(TestResult.java:158)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:103)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:122)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:173)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:168)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:173)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:168)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTestRunner.java:209)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner.java:342)
    [junit] Exception in thread "main"

Ken

"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@octo.com>
12/19/2001 09:20 PM