From "Nicholas Lesiecki" <n...@eblox.com>
Subject RE: Cactus : Struts
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:12:53 GMT
I haven't been following this thread, but unless weblogic is working some
magic for you, libs in one war should not be able to "see" libs in another.
Is there some reason you believe they should be able to?

Cheers,

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavan Aripirala Venkata [mailto:pvenkata@h5technologies.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 12:17 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: RE: Cactus : Struts

	I have cactus.jar, junit.jar and servlet.jar in WEB_INF/lib
directory. Actually in a war file called cactus_lance.war file. This war
file also contains the Cactus and struts test classes.
	There is a another war file - lance.war - which contains
struts.jar file, whose properties map to WEB_INF/lib. The actual classes
to be tested are present in this war file. This web.xml file in this war
file contains the Redirector mappings.
	All the above is w.r.t server. On the client end - struts.jar,
cactus.jar, httpclient.jar and the directory containing
cactus.properties file in the classpath and this classpath is specified
through the ant scripts and therefore are not in the system classpath.
	System classpath has none of the jar files or even our product
classes. Everything is specified in ant. All that is there in the system
classpath is the weblogic home, java home and ant home.
Hopefully this info suffices.
Thanks Vincent

Pavan.