From "Nicholas Lesiecki" <n...@eblox.com>
Subject RE: Cactus : Struts
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:26:17 GMT
Of course, but you have to do it explicitly. Classes in one war lib can't
load classes in another war's lib without doing a URL or other special load.
(unless weblogic handles it differently than I expect)

Cheers,

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: David L. Wasler [mailto:dwasler@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 1:17 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: RE: Cactus : Struts

Nicholas is correct to some extent.
You can pass a request or data to a war  via url
request.

--- Nicholas Lesiecki <nick@eblox.com> wrote:
> I haven't been following this thread, but unless
> weblogic is working some
> magic for you, libs in one war should not be able to
> "see" libs in another.
> Is there some reason you believe they should be able
> to?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nick

com.ejemoni.qa.struts.TestLogonStrut.setUp(TestLogonStrut.java:93)
> > >      [java]     at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBareServerTest(AbstractTestCase.ja
> > > va:454)
> > >      [java]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.doTest(AbstractTestCaller.ja
> > > va:137)
> > >      [java]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.handleRequest
> > > (AbstractTestController.java:122)
> > >      [java]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(Servlet

=== message truncated ===

=====
Thank You
David L. Wasler