From broms...@WellsFargo.COM
Subject RE: Weblogic5.1 Sample Problem
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:44:33 GMT
Vincent,

     Just for some clarification.  I'm not sure if this belongs in the user
archive
or not.  I solved my problem by changing the semi-colon ';' to a colon ':'
in
the weblogic.class.path argument in the build-tests-weblogic-51.xml script.

I also added the line:

  <jvmarg value="-Djava.library.path=${weblogic.home.51}/lib/linux"/>

to this same file.  This made it start up smoothly.  Sorry to be a nuisance.

Thanks for your time,

Scott