From broms...@WellsFargo.COM
Subject Weblogic5.1 Sample Problem
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 02:38:06 GMT
Hello,

     I am a new user of cactus and I'm trying to get the sample program to
work on my installation of weblogic 5.1 sp10 using cactus, ant and junit.
When I set up nearly everything and type "ant tests_all" from the command
line on a linux machine I get a ClassNotFoundException at target
start_weblogic_51: Can't find weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.

But if I add the $WEBLOGIC_HOME/classes directory, which contains this
class, to the classpath in build-tests-weblogic-51.xml, I get a different
error:

"Trying to start the server dynamically, specifying weblogic.class.path, but
regular (non-boot) server classes found in Java -classpath"

Has anyone come across this problem?   Or can anyone help me out with this?
Should I try something else?

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Scott Bromstead
Information Systems