From <khurana...@yahoo.com>
Subject query
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:27:31 GMT

Hi

I am runinng the TestSampleServlet over the SampleServlet in the j2ee 1.3 server. Even though
I have included the cactus.properties file in the client side class path still I am getting
the "Can't find bundle for base name cactus, local en_US." error in first test. Content of
my cactus.properties is

cactus.servletRedirectorURL = http://localhost:8000/test/ServletRedirector/
cactus.jspRedirectorURL = http://localhost:8000/test/JspRedirector/
cactus.filterRedirectorURL = http://localhost:8000/test/FilterRedirector/

I had also tried the port 8080, but faced the same problem.

More over in other cases also I am getting the error:

"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)

at org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)"

Can any body help me.

Thanks in advance.

Amit Khurana