From "David L. Wasler" <dwas...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Packaging Cactus in a J2EE application (WAS RE: Cactus : Struts)
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:40:42 GMT
--- Vincent Massol <vmassol@octo.com> wrote:
> Hi:

My approach is to house Cactus and JUint in own WAR
components house inside an EAR component. If current
application servers can't accept this concept , there
not much we can do!

Were you have JAR I would replace them with WAR
components.

I'm currently setting up my IDE  enviroment to
automaticly build such a component and deploy to
Weblogic 6.0 and 6.1

Cheers
David L. Wasler
dwasler@yahoo.com