From "David L. Wasler" <dwas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Packaging Cactus in a J2EE application (WAS RE: Cactus : Struts)
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2001 20:55:14 GMT
Hi Vincent:

I agree with on you " some what"  on your EAR
component directory structure, can't provided a better
one yet. My directory structure is very close to your,
but maybe my approach will not work, will have try it
out. If we use an IDE like TogetherSoft , I think
JBuilder  we should be able to write an XML file that
Ant could use. In short define traget application
server.

We could look at SOAP also.

Cheers
David L. Wasler
dwasler@yahoo.com

--- Vincent Massol <vmassol@octo.com> wrote:

> [...]
com.ejemoni.qa.struts.TestLogonStrut.setUp(TestLogonStrut.java:93)

=== message truncated ===

=====
Thank You
David L. Wasler