From Yuttana Krittasampan <hello...@yahoo.com>
Subject Some questions about load monitoring tool with Cactus
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 09:23:58 GMT
Hi all ,         I'm working for load monitoring tool and have some questions. Does Cactus
promote for the the following issues ...
- response time of transactions -- round trip time- resource usage of server under test (CPU/Memory
etc)- resource usage of test driver machines (CPU/Network bandwidth/Memory) I'd like to  create
a load monitoring tool to monitor overall and each EJB resouces usage in the application server,
transaction response time and etc. Also need this tool reporting me the results in real time.
Can I apply to use with the Cactus ? Because I can't find any documents about these issues
in Cactus site. Thanks a lotYuttana K.