From "shovon" <shovon_c2...@yahoo.com>
Subject file not found exception
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:01:18 GMT
hi all
 i m relatively new to cactus.
For the last three days i am trying to run some EJB testcases using weblogic 6.0.
but i am getting the following exceptions.

    [junit] http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Ca
ctus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
    [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?C
actus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=
true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
    [junit]     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpUR
LConnection.java:545)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream
(AutoReadHttpURLConnection.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):125)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractH
ttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):187)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAround1
0(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):114)

my dir structures are as follows........
 my ejb.jar as all the class files and the ejb specific files.

my ejb.war files has got the following structure

WEB-INF
   ___ |_________________
|                 |                     |
web.xml    classes          lib
including the test cases              |                   |
                                              cactus.jar     junit.jar

the cactus.properties file is as follows:

cactus.servletRedirectorURL = http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector/

can anyone help me out?

regds
shovon