From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic5.1 Sample Problem
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:35:12 GMT
Hi Scott,

I have just tried it for you (downloaded WL 5.1.0 SP 11) and it works
fine for me. I only had to edit build-tests-weblogic-51.xml and change
weblogic510sp8boot.jar to weblogic510sp11boot.jar (as the build file was
written for WL SP 8) and weblogic510sp8.jar to weblogic510sp11.jar

(BTW, if you have a solution to make this independent of the patch
level, please submit it !).

Hope it helps.
-Vincent

weblogic.class.path,