From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: file not found exception
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:20:04 GMT
Shovon,

Ok good. Now that we know the problem, it is easy to fix !

Where do you put your war file ? In
bea_home/wlserver6.0/config/mydomain/applications ? What's the name of
your war (this would be the name of the webapp context) ?

In short, you need to understand how packaging works in WL 6.0 to be
able to deploy your jar and war.

You have used the default webapp context in the URL you mention in
cactus.properties which means you cannot have a war because you're using
the DefaultWebApplication expanded war (located in
bea_home/wlserver6.0/config/mydomain/applications). Make your choice :
have a war and drop it in
bea_home/wlserver6.0/config/mydomain/applications or use the default web
app (which maps to the root context) !

-Vincent

P.S.1 : You're lucky that I work and thus know WebLogic 6.x because this
is not a Cactus issue ... ;-)

P.S.2 : Please spend some time to understand how to deploy a J2EE
application on weblogic as it is a prerequisite for using Cactus. That's
actually one of the good point of Cactus : it forces you to understand
how you will deploy your application early in the development cycle so
that you don't find how to do it at the last moment ... :-)

http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Ca

ctus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service
> > =C
> > > ALL_TEST
> > >     [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> > > http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?C

actus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_Autom
> > at
> > > icSession=
> > > true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
> > >     [junit]     at
> > > sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpUR
> > > LConnection.java:545)
> > >     [junit]     at
> > > org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream

(AutoReadHttpURLConnection.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.jav
> > a(
> > > 1k):125)
> > >     [junit]     at
> > > org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractH
> > > ttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):187)
> > >     [junit]     at
> > > org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAround1

0(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):