From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: query
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:51:13 GMT
Amit,

It means the cactus.properties is not in your client side classpath
(please read http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq1 for
details).

For the class not found, it means you are missing some jar in the
classpaths (check
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/getting_started.html).

-Vincent

http://localhost:8000/test/FilterRedirector/

> I had also tried the port 8080, but faced the same problem.
>

> More over in other cases also I am getting the error:
>
> "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>
> at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
>
> at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)"