From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problem I Calling the Servlet
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:11:59 GMT
The result is ok. Just change your assert to be 1.0 instead of 100.0 and
that should be okay. WRT the GUI, simply run the GUI JUnit test runner
instead of the text one (i.e. junit.swingui.TestRunner instead of
junit.textui.TestRunner).

-Vincent

expected:<100.0>
> but was:<1.0>
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:51)
>     [junit]     at
junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:234)
> Is there any other ways that I can see this results in GUI mode?
> Even if I put the following to the TestAll class's main method it is
not
> working
> junit.swingui.TestRunner.main(new String[] {TestAll.class.getName()});
>
> Thanks for all the supports u all gave to me
> Siva.
>

> Vincent,
> Thanks for your response.
> I didn't change any of the Sample application except build.properties
and
> Cactus.properties without changing the Cactus.properties (
> http://localhost:7001/test/ServletRedirector)
> My Weblogic Server is running on the port 7001 and the client is using
the
> default 8080 port.
> But Still I am getting the same Error.
>  I didn't understand how the sample applications TestAll  class will
call
> the ConverterTest without adding
> suite.addTest(org.apache.cactus.sample.ejb.ConverterTest.suite()) to
it?
> Please help me to findout where I am making the mistake.
>
> -Siva
>

>                     "Vincent
>
>                     Massol"              To:     "'Sivalingam
Sivasuthan'"

>                     <vmassol@octo.        <sivasuthan@jkcs.slt.lk>
>
>                     com>                 cc:
>
>                                          Subject:     RE: Problem I
> Calling
> the Servlet
>                     12/28/2001
>
>                     06:12 PM
>

> It probably means what it says ... :-)
>
> It also means that you have modified the base sample application. I
> would suggest you use it as is (i.e. with no modifications whatsoever,
> except to build.properties). It will work as is with no problem. Then
> you can learn from it and understand how it works. Then only, you can
> start to adapt it to your project and needs ...
>
> There are too many things that you could have configured wrong to help
> you at this point, which is why I am recommending to run the sample
> application as is.
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

12.937
> sec
> >     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.cactus.TestAll
> >     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed:
12.937
> sec
> >     [junit]
> >     [junit] Testcase: testLongProcess took 12.937 sec
> >     [junit]     Caused an ERROR
> >     [junit] Error finding class
> > [org.apache.cactus.sample.unit.TestServletTestCase_TestResult] in
> > classpath. If you are getting this message Cactus may not be able to
> see
> > your test cases.
> >     [junit]  Possible causes include:
> >     [junit]     - Your webapp may not include your test classes,
> >     [junit]     - The cactus.jar resides in a global location and
your
> > test
> > classes reside in a specific webapp,
> >     [junit]     - Something else ... !
> >     [junit] javax.servlet.ServletException: Error finding class
> > [org.apache.cactus.sample.unit.TestServletTestCase_TestResult] in
> > classpath. If you are getting this message Cactus may not be able to
> see
> > your test cases.
> >     [junit]  Possible causes include:
> >     [junit]     - Your webapp may not include your test classes,
> >     [junit]     - The cactus.jar resides in a global location and
your
> > test
> > classes reside in a specific webapp,
> >     [junit]     - Something else ... !
> >     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.getTestClassClass(AbstractTe
> st
> > Call
> > er.java:339)
> >
> > is there anythink else to be done othere than changing the
> > cactus.properties file
> > to test my EJB.
> >
> > -Siva

apper(AbstractTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.j
> > ava(1k))
> > >         at
> >

>org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.handleRequest(AbstractT
> es
> > tController.j
> >
> > > ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1135)
> > >         at
> >

>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost$ajcPostAround10(S
> er
> > vletTestRedir
> >
> > > ector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):131)
> > >         at
> >

>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost$ajcPostAround10$a
> jc
> > VoidWrapper(S

ervletTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k))
> > >         at
> >

>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedire
> ct
> > or.java;org/a
> >
> > > pache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1135)
> > >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet$ajcPostAround6(Serv
> > le
> > > tTestRedirec
> > > tor.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):105)
> > >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet$ajcPostAround6$ajcV
> > oi
> > > dWrapper(Ser
> > >
> vletTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k))
> > >         at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirect
> > or
> > > .java;org/ap
> > > ache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1135)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
> > ja
> > > va:265)
> > >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
> > ja
> > > va:200)
> > >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServl
> > et
> > > Context.java
> > > :2456)
> > >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.
> > ja
> > > va:2039)
> > >         at
> > weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
> > >         at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)