From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: file not found exception
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:27:29 GMT
Shovon,

The first thing to try is to see if the cactus redirector is properly
mapped. To do this start weblogic and then open a browser and type "
http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector". You should get a 500 error
(because we have not sent any needed parameter). If you get a 4xx error,
it means there is a mapping problem.

All other issues are probably related to WL 6.x and not Cactus. For
example, have correctly indicated in web.xml/weblogic.xml the JNDI name
of the ejb to test ?

As you're using Cactus 1.3, the mapping of the ServletRedirector must
not end with a forward slash. It should be :

cactus.servletRedirectorURL = http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector

(and not : cactus.servletRedirectorURL =
http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector/)

Same goes for the mapping in web.xml which should not have a trailing
"/".

Let's progress from there.
Thanks
-Vincent

http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Ca

ctus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service
=C
> ALL_TEST
>     [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?C

actus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_Autom
at
> icSession=
> true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
>     [junit]     at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpUR
> LConnection.java:545)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream

(AutoReadHttpURLConnection.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.jav
a(
> 1k):125)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractH
> ttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):187)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAround1

0(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):
11