From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: file not found exception
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:50:18 GMT
Shovon,

I don't currently have the time to have a close look right now. Try
reading the weblogic documentation and posting to the weblogic
newsgroups as a 404 means you have not correctly deployed your webapp /
ejb jar.

On the other hand, I'd like to add EJB unit testing to the Cactus sample
application (which only demonstrates unit testing servlets, filter and
taglibs so far). This sample application will demonstrate how to package
a J2EE application and especially where to put the cactus files.

Stay tuned.
Thanks
-Vincent

J2EE
Cactus.
> > That's
> > understand
> > so

Cactus.
> > For
> > JNDI

ServletRedirector

http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Ca

ctus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service

actus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_Autom

> > sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpUR
> > > > > > >
> > org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream

(AutoReadHttpURLConnection.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.jav

> > org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractH
> > > > > > >
> > ttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):187)
> > > > > > >
> > org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAround1

0(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):