From "Piyush Asthana" <piyush.asth...@patni.com>
Subject Cactus Integration with Websphere Studio Application Developer
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:35:36 GMT
Hi All

I want to know if anybody has experimented on trying to integrate Cactus
into Websphere Studio Application Developer.
I have got the classpaths and servlet engine configured, but i am not able
to set the Servlet Redirector and also where to set the properties for the
default servlet engine.

Also if some one can tell me how to run the sample tests and under what
place should i create the sample directories like
host/default_app/test/web and host/default_app/test/servlet. It would be a
great help.

Webpshere says that the Websphere Studio Application Developer has VAJ in
it, but the directory structure has completely changed.

Could anybody please give any advice on this.

Also if someone can direct or has any example code of Cactus to test JSP and
servlets, it would be obliging.

Thanks
Piyush