From "Nicholas Lesiecki" <n...@eblox.com>
Subject RE: Open Source Code Coverage?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:03:50 GMT

From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@octo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 3:46 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: Open Source Code Coverage?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicholas Lesiecki" <nick@eblox.com>
To: "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 10:34 PM

> Try JDepend
> http://www.clarkware.com/software/JDepend.html
>
> I haven't used it but Clarkware's JUnitPerf was pretty good.
> http://www.clarkware.com/software/JUnitPerf.html

There is also the IBM ones on alphaworks :
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/visualtest,
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/focus and
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/visualanalysis, but they seem to work
mostly in a VisualAge environment. I haven't tried them.

http://www.wiley.com/Corporate/Website/Objects/Products/0,9049,1847817,00.ht
> ml
>
> Although it doesn't specifically cover profiling/code coverage it does
cover
> several important OS APIs including JMeter and JUnitPerf (performance
> testing tools), makes fantastic reading and even cures cancer. :P

;-)

I'm wondering why there is no mention of Cactus in either the title of the
book, its description or your comment of this email ... :) Hasn't it made it
to the book ?