From Jim Cheesman <jch...@msl.es>
Subject Re: conditional building of Cactus deployments
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 16:41:52 GMT
At 04:00 PM 02/11/01, you wrote:
> [...]

Fair enough ;) Try using "if" in the ant task, and passing in a value from
the command line:

   <target name="full">
     <antcall target="normalTests" />
     <antcall target="cactusTests" />
   </target>

   <target name="cactusTests" if="withCactus">

> > >* web.xml allow conditional inclusion of the redirector configuration
> >
> > Think about setting up (i.e. building then copying a war) a test
> > application. Then delete it.
>
>I don't quite understand what you mean.  I want a production-quality web.xml
>that does not have the Cactus redirectors in there, and the capability to
>turn them on when building the test deployment.

I don't know if that's really possible - I think you'll have to build two
webapps - one  for  testing and the other as production. We're far enough
away from deadline here that adding the redirectors to web.xml is no great
deal.

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *
             Trabajo: