From Nicolas BULTEAU <nicolas.bult...@softeam.fr>
Subject StreamCorruptedException
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:41:36 GMT
Hi,

I use j2sdkee1.3 to deploy a basic EJB Session (Euro converter !) on Windows
2000.

Q : Which servlet API should I use ? j2sdkee1.3 is supposed to use TOMCAT 4.0 so
I decided to use Servlet 2.3 ... Is it correct ?

I still have StreamCorruptedException I checked everything I could, but I still
have StreamCorruptedException ... I run crazy !

I try to run my test with 1.3dev of Cactus ... get this Exception :

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost:8000/cactus/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST

Help ...

Nicolas