From <...@email.cz>
Subject Error instanciating class, Class not found
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:59:48 GMT
Hi all,

I have problem with running my simple testing application (only comparing two Integers) on
Tomcat server 3.2.3. When I run it with TestRunner(text or swing), UI runs and show 1 Error,
throws exceptions
javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instanciating class [TestSampleServlet(testSimple)].
In log file of Tomcat is
javax.servlet.ServletException: Error finding class [TestSampleServlet] in classpath.

So propably path to my TestSampleServlet.class is wrong. I put it according to documentation
in directory /WEB-INF/classes/ in war package in Tomcat webapps directory. ServletRedirector,
placed in /WEB-INF/lib/cactus.jar, works correctly (cactus.properties file is correct and
web.xml too).

What should be correct path or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanx

Zdenek Smid

---
http://freedom.tiscali.cz - svoboda, zabava, pohoda, spousta darku a internetove
pripojeni zdarma. Proste vse, co potrebujes, najdes u Tisacali.