From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject Re: Error instanciating class, Class not found
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:51:13 GMT
Hi,

It is possible you don't have all the jars correct in WEB-INF/lib. Make sure
you have them all : junit.jar, cactus.jar, ... as defined in the Getting
Started tutorial on the cactus web page.

Thanks
-Vincent

----- Original Message -----
From: <drc@email.cz>
To: <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 12:59 PM
Subject: Error instanciating class, Class not found

Hi all,

I have problem with running my simple testing application (only comparing
two Integers) on Tomcat server 3.2.3. When I run it with TestRunner(text or
swing), UI runs and show 1 Error, throws exceptions
javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instanciating class
[TestSampleServlet(testSimple)].
In log file of Tomcat is
javax.servlet.ServletException: Error finding class [TestSampleServlet] in
classpath.

So propably path to my TestSampleServlet.class is wrong. I put it according
to documentation in directory /WEB-INF/classes/ in war package in Tomcat
webapps directory. ServletRedirector, placed in /WEB-INF/lib/cactus.jar,
works correctly (cactus.properties file is correct and web.xml too).

What should be correct path or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanx

Zdenek Smid

---
http://freedom.tiscali.cz - svoboda, zabava, pohoda, spousta darku a
internetove
pripojeni zdarma. Proste vse, co potrebujes, najdes u Tisacali.

For additional commands, e-mail: