From T.Rademac...@ceyoniq.com
Subject How to handle large servlet output ot avoid a java.lang.OutOfMemo ryError
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:41:30 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm using cactus to test my servlets which is able to load a file form a
specific server and display it using the corresponding mime-type.
But my cactus testCases fails with a OutOfMemoryError when I want to check
for large (about 35 MB) video file (video/quicktime or video/mpeg).
When I invoke the servlet via a browser, the video is displayed correctly.
Is the OutOutMemoryError avoidable?

Thx  a lot
Toby

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards

Tobias Rademacher

------
Tobias Rademacher
Software Development
CEYONIQ Healthcare		Fon: +49 (0)821 44490-0
GmbH & Co. KG		    	Fax: +49 (0)821 44490-60
Kurzes Geländ 6		    	mailto:t.rademacher@ceyoniq.com
86156 Augsburg		    	www.ceyoniq.com/healthcare
Germany